PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Games

horror_master
11-16-2004, 10:54 AM
What your faviorate game, or games out of the serise and why>

I have actually have three facioartes.

1) FF 7. I just love the game play and story line of it.

2) FF 6. Just same as number 7, there a close tie for frist place and a coind toss decided the out come.

3)FFX. The game play was good,a the story was very good, the leveling up suytems was different./

ButterflyKate09
11-17-2004, 11:52 AM
I love the story line of ffx! but this has absoulutely nothing to do with horror.

horror_master
11-19-2004, 09:50 AM
Some of these games post don't relate to horror, like the one about Halo 2.

bloodygurl02
12-11-2004, 07:06 PM
do u play ffx online????????

horror_master
12-15-2004, 03:07 PM
I don't play the on-line game, dion't have the money for the monthly fee for having the on-line systems game thingy.

Sedated_replica
12-15-2004, 03:18 PM
I've pretty much hated all the new Final fantasy games. I REALLY hated all the 3d games besides I think FF6? if thats the one with Cloud, that game rocked. They're SOO overrated and Square is just killing the series. But Dorks don't care they'll buy any FF game.

My favorite is FF3, I loved the game play and the story line. Its always sooo overlooked. All people care about is graphics.

But FF2 had the best story.

They don't make RPG's like they use too. Like Earth Bound, or secert of mana or secret of Evermore. GREAT GAMES!

Paper Mario 2 is the best rpg, I've played in a long time

horror_master
12-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
I've pretty much hated all the new Final fantasy games. I REALLY hated all the 3d games besides I think FF6? if thats the one with Cloud, that game rocked. They're SOO overrated and Square is just killing the series. But Dorks don't care they'll buy any FF game.

My favorite is FF3, I loved the game play and the story line. Its always sooo overlooked. All people care about is graphics.

But FF2 had the best story.

They don't make RPG's like they use too. Like Earth Bound, or secert of mana or secret of Evermore. GREAT GAMES!

Paper Mario 2 is the best rpg, I've played in a long time

It's been awhile since a really good RGP game so I agree with that. There are some decent ones coming out.