PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You Be?

baelinfang
11-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Im sure it has been asked in the past, but its always fun to see people responses. Who Would You Be In A Horror Film? Villan or Hero. If hero, who would you like to face off against?

In a minute I'd be Michael Myers. No emotion, no reason, no mercy, no pain.......seems a simple path to me. Invulnerability is a plus, somewhat at least. The hero I would be is someone in Nancys postion in NMOES, because in someway I could become a superhuman being....win or lose that would outright fun.

AUSTIN316426808
11-06-2003, 09:59 PM
HERO-I'D GO AGAINST PINHEAD CAUSE I HATE HIS LAME ASS GUTS

VILLAN-MICHAEL MYERS

moonsorrow
11-07-2003, 02:00 AM
i guess its you on me then AUSTIN316426808, id be pinhead no doubt

Killer Clown#1
11-07-2003, 03:10 AM
I'd be the hereo, and kick Jason's ass. I would have chainguns, m-16's, frag grenades,a flamethrower, a shotgun and 2 high calibur pistols.

_Leatha_Face_
11-07-2003, 04:54 AM
i think it b cool to b michael myers for a week not a life time a week

ChaoticMinister
11-07-2003, 06:05 AM
I'd be leatherface... I wouldn't be a hero... Bcause they usually end up more fucked in the head than the villain is by the end of their ordeal...

I can relate to and understand Thomas Hewitts pain in the films and the reasons why he does the things he does (I'm sure we all can at one degree or another)...

Plus, that chainsaw is the best... You Don't Funk With A Chainsaw!

*FADE OUT*

_Leatha_Face_
11-07-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
I'd be leatherface... I wouldn't be a hero... Bcause they usually end up more fucked in the head than the villain is by the end of their ordeal...

I can relate to and understand Thomas Hewitts pain in the films and the reasons why he does the things he does (I'm sure we all can at one degree or another)...

Plus, that chainsaw is the best... You Don't Funk With A Chainsaw!

*FADE OUT* hell yeah leather face iz the shit

MeVerseFreddy
11-08-2003, 11:29 AM
A hero. When was the last time Freddy or Michael, or Jason got laid? I mean, the only one with any action is the homosexual boylover "Creeper". Eww.

FreddyFan
11-08-2003, 05:19 PM
I'd be Jason! Unstoppable force. I'd hate to be a hero because u would only be able to kill one person. The villian.

meetthecreeper
11-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Djinn, in Wishmaster, so I could grant wishes to the selfish and then turn it on them later. Hero who the Hell wants to be the hero, Evil is way to much fun to be good.

Ritualistic
11-11-2003, 11:53 AM
I would like to be King Kong or Godzilla.. I just want to fucking rip a city up ....

thehalk
11-11-2003, 12:25 PM
i'd be jason or micheal myers it would be cool to have no felling n major shrength

D'Lo
11-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Hero: Ash. I would have chainsaw for a hand, how cool is that?! Plus I would have a job at S-Mart :D

Villain: Henry (portrait of a serial killer). He's still a 'normal' person, yet he kills at random...

ShamSham04
11-11-2003, 01:49 PM
I'd be a villain - Chucky to be exact.

Scaring the crackers out of little kids would be fun. http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/FIREdevil.gif

MichaelMyers
11-11-2003, 02:56 PM
Me Vs. the big guy, Jason. Bring it. :cool:

meetthecreeper
11-11-2003, 05:08 PM
D'Lo - what a great film that is 'Henry portrait of a serial killer' one of the most realistic films Ive ever seen. I heard that there was going to be a sequel.

avenger00soul
11-11-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
D'Lo - what a great film that is 'Henry portrait of a serial killer' one of the most realistic films Ive ever seen. I heard that there was going to be a sequel.

There is a sequel.

Ritualistic
11-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper

Yup there is a sequel.. even though I own it I dislike it.. it is not as good as the first

D'Lo
11-11-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Yup there is a sequel.. even though I own it I dislike it.. it is not as good as the first

I saw the sequel. Didn't really like either. Michael Rooker was great as Henry in the 1st one. The guy who played Henry in the second one, just didn't do it for me...

Lady V
11-12-2003, 04:59 AM
I would be Jason, this Guys is so cool and also Michael Mysers for a couple of Days, to scare some of my Friends, cause they are so affraid of him, I think Michael looks so nice, so why should somebody be afraid of him, anyway, those 2 would be my faves

FangoFan
11-18-2003, 04:37 PM
I would choose to be a villain.
I would be Pinhead, leader of the Cenobites
He's just a cool mutha fucker
Even though he's basically Satan(at least that's how I see him as)
in his world he is God.

Arioch
11-18-2003, 07:36 PM
Pennywise, (shapeshifter-see "super powers" thread)

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-18-2003, 08:26 PM
I know it's going to sound lame but a vampire...any old vampire...That would be cool..then again I like the night life and immortality would definatly allow me time to get donewhat I normally dont have the time for. ( and then some) Just a thought but if I had to pick some one specific It would be PIN head NO DOUBT. Evil mutha fucker

KingKrueger
11-18-2003, 11:38 PM
If i were villain then i'd choose Michael Myers (sorry Fred!) and if i were hero then i'd be, well.....erm...to much choice, i dont know!!!

bloodrayne
11-25-2003, 05:35 AM
I would be BLOODRAYNE...We ALREADY have so much in common...

As for the villain or hero question...She's BOTH...Just like ME...It depends on how you look at it...

allmykids
11-25-2003, 07:20 AM
A VAMPIRE, what a turn on, they are so sexual, being BAD never felt so GOOD!!!!

mudsliptones
11-25-2003, 07:50 AM
hmmmmmm
spawn, love the cape and the outfit, against well, the clown from stephen kings it
lol
nah, that sucks, just bring on everybody, I'll whipe them out

graveambitions
11-25-2003, 09:23 AM
I'd be Eva From Necropolis, with knowledge of all time and space! Who else would know how to 80's dance in the days of the witchburnings.

abbycomix
11-25-2003, 09:58 AM
For bad guys: Carrie with her telekinetic powers would be cool, (I would have wiped out her mom way earlier)! But, ultimately being a vampire would rock. I'd still be able to play in rock bands and be out all night partying. Plus biting hot guys. Woo-hoo!
As for good guys, my hero, Ash is my choice. Or Guitar Wolf from Wild Zero!

graveambitions
11-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Seiji, Guitar Wolf is awesome and wild zero is an awesome zombie movie. I used to play it on mute while my band practiced.

abbycomix
11-25-2003, 10:06 AM
SWEET! Another Wild Zero fan, nobody else here seems into that flick. It's probably my favorite I've seen all year!
I just saw Guitar Wolf playing a few weeks ago. Yes!

graveambitions
11-25-2003, 10:12 AM
I really wanted to go see them again, but I was playing a show that night. I've seen them three times now since 96 or 97.

VenomX
11-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Nobody would be Freddy? that is odd, I expected a legion of Freddy fans to simultaneously raise their hands.

Come to think of it, I would be Freddy. He can mess with peoples minds and is reletivly hard to best.

avenger00soul
11-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by VenomX
Nobody would be Freddy? that is odd, I expected a legion of Freddy fans to simultaneously raise their hands.

Come to think of it, I would be Freddy. He can mess with peoples minds and is reletivly hard to best.

Yeah, but he's got a burnt weiner.

cheebacheeba
11-25-2003, 03:39 PM
I'd be a critter....a little one, and wear bling-bling n shades, like some kinda whacked out lil spiky-fuzzball muthafuckn gangsta!

teenagezombie
11-25-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
i guess its you on me then AUSTIN316426808, id be pinhead no doubt

i wouldnt be pinhead but that girl, i cant remember the characters name but id be her

avenger00soul
11-26-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by teenagezombie
i wouldnt be pinhead but that girl, i cant remember the characters name but id be her

If you're referring to Hellraiser I, she is just called the Female.

Freddy_Krueger
11-28-2003, 01:52 PM
I would be no other then Freddy Krueger! I would hunt down people in their dreams and make their dreams a livin' nightmare!

teenagezombie
11-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
If you're referring to Hellraiser I, she is just called the Female.

im probably getting things mixed up but i cant remember if it was pinhead or someone they were killing but they called her some name and she answered to it, but im probably thinking of someone else