PDA

View Full Version : chucky

freddy13
11-05-2003, 05:20 PM
i think chuckys bride is really good. i like them all

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-05-2003, 06:39 PM
I guess the Chucky movies werent that bad..but the Idea of another one kinda worries me...the offspring of two dolls? Sounds weird..I am kinda interesting to see where they will take it and to what level of horror they will accomplish.:confused:

FreddyFan
11-05-2003, 08:15 PM
I love the chucky movies. He kicks ass. Can't wait for Seed of Chucky to come out. I think chucky is the toughest S.O.B. on the planet. Seriously!

Sick_As_Fuck
11-05-2003, 10:46 PM
I loved the first two, but the last two weren't too good IMO. Not too excited about this next one either. By the way...I bet $1,000 that I could kick Chucky's ass. However, when I was a kid he used to scare the livin' shit out of me.

moonsorrow
11-05-2003, 11:11 PM
all the childs play movies were good, a psycho doll running around killing things, i keep wishing they didnt smudge its name with bride of chucky though.

_Leatha_Face_
11-06-2003, 05:17 AM
now that i think about it chucky is still pretty freaky, but just bride of chucky ruined it for me so now what a little baby chucky iz gonna b running around with his dad "chucky" lol whats the baby's name chucky jr.

FreddyFan
11-06-2003, 04:48 PM
Okay maybe chucky isn't the toughest s.o.b. on the planet. I mean even I could kick his ass easily. He's just tough when he has a knife in his hand or anything else deadly.

crazy clown
11-06-2003, 05:14 PM
bride of chucky to me was the worst childs play movie to me. it wasnt scary in the least bit.

_Leatha_Face_
11-07-2003, 05:00 AM
it was just stupid

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Call me a freak but..dolls in general freak me out. and watching a movie about how that little fucker, chucky, kept coming back..and again and again..that fuck wont ever die. seriously. but i loved those movies..the ones that freaked me out as a kid..were priceless. the chucky movies kick ass.

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 10:03 AM
i have a chucky doll here on my desk, youv probabley seen it, its the one when his face is fucked up with scars and his hair is going berserk

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 10:09 AM
i so want a chucky doll. that would be awesome. altho...i would be scared to go to sleep if it was in my room. (yeah i've seen that doll before.) a couple years ago...when i had nothing better to do..but shut off the lights in my room..close the door. and lay under the covers and go to sleep. (this was when i was younger like 12 even) and....i wouldn't have anything to think about...so like..the first thing that would pop up in my head was that chucky was under my bed...and that if i pulled the covers over my head..he couldn't stab me. (which is what i mostly remember him for..stabbing ppl) did anyone ever get that stupid lol?

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 10:12 AM
weve all been tiny i guess, and i think we were all afraid of chucky, i remember when i was about 7 or 8 or something like that and saw jaws, i wouldnt go to the bathroom alone cause i was afraid of sharks...whats it suposed to do? come at me from the toilet?

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 10:19 AM
well...call me a child but i still get the jeebies from horror flicks..lol. but..haha....the toilet..lmao.

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 10:22 AM
laugh it up scuzz ball:p
so those are good pics, whos the artist?

BLACK RABBIT
11-08-2003, 10:23 AM
where do you get those freaky pics sammy

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 10:25 AM
not as morbid, but if your into fantasy art here,
http://www.die-einherjar.de/volume1/frank_frazetta_deathdealerI.jpg

by frank frazetta, pics called the death dealer

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 10:33 AM
go to www.deviantart.com you really have to look through everything to find what you like. but there is some kick ass art there...plus poetry. if you are into poetry..check out some of mine.. Poisoned-Heart..is what i am registered under. so put my name in the search box at the page..and see if you can find anything on me. :) :)

moonsorrow
11-08-2003, 10:35 AM
im into poetry, great to see another sophisticated soul in here...another great pic... can i have the name of the artist who made that?

Samantha8
11-08-2003, 10:41 AM
um..i'd have to get on the site..and check the artist's names. he/she is under my "favorites" list. just a moment. but i wouuld HIGHLY reccomend vampire-of-fate and sadistakid.

Chucky
11-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by FreddyFan
Okay maybe chucky isn't the toughest s.o.b. on the planet. I mean even I could kick his ass easily. He's just tough when he has a knife in his hand or anything else deadly.

He choked that one cop when he only had 1 arm and 1 leg at the end of Child's Play, so he'd kick any of y'all asses!:p

FreddyFan
11-10-2003, 03:44 AM
You've got a point there.

MorbidNightmare
11-10-2003, 04:40 PM
I didnt really like the first one. The second one was good. The third one was alright but I liked Bride of Chucky alot better.

Ritualistic
11-10-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by MorbidNightmare
I didnt really like the first one. The second one was good. The third one was alright but I liked Bride of Chucky alot better.

I actually like the character "chucky" better than the movies.. But like morbidnightmare I prefer Bride of chucky.. reason is because Jennifer is HOT ........... :D I dont care if she starred in the most boring movie of the year, I would love it because she is in it..