PDA

View Full Version : Bucking Fums!


Hate_Breeder
11-07-2004, 09:41 PM
Anyone else here annoyed at the homeless. Well i am. Now i know that may sound a little harsh but their assholes!

The other day me and my brother were walking across the bridge and i saw one walking, one sleeping, 2 walking across the bridge, 2 walking off the bridge, and one taking a dumb underneath the bridge and 2 more while walking to a friends...and it was a nasty girl bum..

But they told us not to go underneath the bridge and tried chasing us because they think its "Their Turf" lol.

Later on that night a drunken bum came and got in me and my friends faces because he thought we were "trashing" the bridge. But the problem is..........Its already fucking trashed! Bums live there!

The STE
11-07-2004, 09:42 PM
you should have fist-raped him. That'll teach those dirty bums

Hate_Breeder
11-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by The STE
you should have fist-raped him. That'll teach those dirty bums

Good Idea!

Damn.....i wish i wouldve thought of that at the time..

bloodrayne
11-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Fortunately, I have never had any type of encounter with any bums....Except for my brother-in-law:rolleyes:

The STE
11-07-2004, 09:45 PM
did you fist-rape him?

Horrorfiend
11-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Where I live you can't smoke in bars so we have to go outside. Bums hang out in the parking lot and try and mooch smokes and change. It's annoying. Bums should be shot on sight.

bloodrayne
11-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by The STE
did you fist-rape him? Ewww...No way...But, he'd probably like it....Maybe I should give him your address :D

kpropain
11-07-2004, 09:48 PM
The lazy bastards need to get off their ass and get a job.....

The STE
11-07-2004, 09:49 PM
I'm gonna try and come up with a variation of Bum Fights, where instead of having Bums Fight, I steal their money and shit in their foil hats, then hypnotize them to burn Paul Reiser's house down and beat him with their foil hats filled with my dung

kpropain
11-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by The STE
I'm gonna try and come up with a variation of Bum Fights, where instead of having Bums Fight, I steal their money and shit in their foil hats, then hypnotize them to burn Paul Reiser's house down and beat him with their foil hats filled with my dung

LMFAO now that I would pay good money to see...

The STE
11-07-2004, 09:52 PM
and I would accept the money and show it to you

kpropain
11-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by The STE
and I would accept the money and show it to you

Just make damn sure I see feces in a goddamn foil hat lol...:p

The STE
11-07-2004, 09:59 PM
hell, I'll show you diarrhea in one of those foil swans if the money is right

Hate_Breeder
11-07-2004, 09:59 PM
I should be able to clock em in the melon if they become too riled.

And Paul Reiser is..............a douche bag

kpropain
11-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by The STE
hell, I'll show you diarrhea in one of those foil swans if the money is right

LOL no runny shit is neccesary..

bloodrayne
11-07-2004, 10:08 PM
*Pukes all over thread*




Dammit, Sam...You manage to do that at LEAST once a day






Oh...And...Watch where you step...lol

The STE
11-07-2004, 10:11 PM
and that was technically yesterday, so I've got a couple hours to get in todays puking

bloodrayne
11-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by The STE
and that was technically yesterday, so I've got a couple hours to get in todays puking LOL...I'll be looking forward to it...

gren
11-07-2004, 10:16 PM
all i can say

is put urself in their shoes.. i say this because uve made a few threads on ur mama. on a couple times yeh i agreed wit ya

but just think if ur mama didnt even do as much as she does for u.. that maybe u would be like these people ur talkin bout right now..

i dont get mad at bums, i feel sorry for em. fact is, we've all had help. makes u wonder about the people that society 'throws away'

Sergio
11-07-2004, 10:17 PM
I remember one day in Manhattan getting off the subway, my brother and I were pelted with pennies by these pretentious homeless girls saying we had rich suburban parents, they were mad that we did not give them money. I grew up poor wearing orange corduroy bell bottoms hand me downs in queens new York. I never thought that made me a rich suburban kid? So yeah I'm not fond of the homeless either, they assume you have money. I work for a living so should they.

The STE
11-07-2004, 10:20 PM
you should've eaten their legs in front of them and laughed at them for being worse off than they were before, then explained that if they had enough money to throw at other poor people then they had enough money to buy new legs.

Hate_Breeder
11-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by The STE
you should've eaten their legs in front of them and laughed at them for being worse off than they were before, then explained that if they had enough money to throw at other poor people then they had enough money to buy new legs.

The STE
11-07-2004, 10:24 PM
so?

bloodrayne
11-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by The STE
you should've eaten their legs in front of them and laughed at them for being worse off than they were before, then explained that if they had enough money to throw at other poor people then they had enough money to buy new legs. LOL...That made me think of Jack Handey

Sergio
11-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by The STE
you should've eaten their legs in front of them and laughed at them for being worse off than they were before, then explained that if they had enough money to throw at other poor people then they had enough money to buy new legs.

LMAO I wish you were there to share that wisdom back when it happend.

friday13thfan
11-08-2004, 01:26 PM
it pissng me off when they have all does charity things to give money to does bums and its for them to pick their lifes up but do they try to get better lifes.....no they waste it on beer and drugs. GOD so much money wasted on them and they just use it to get shitface wasted....i don't give to the homeless un less its food that can't be sold for drugs

gren
11-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
it pissng me off when they have all does charity things to give money to does bums and its for them to pick their lifes up but do they try to get better lifes.....no they waste it on beer and drugs. GOD so much money wasted on them and they just use it to get shitface wasted....i don't give to the homeless un less its food that can't be sold for drugs

.. u dont have ANY clue how those charity operations work, do you>??

i suggest you do you research before you start calling them out.. they do great work...

FairyKorpes
11-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Yeah cause being bum is so fucking glamorous, who wouldn't want to sleep in the street and eat garbage.

And Friday guy, do you actually think the "bums" actually get this money? The have shelters with quotas and soup kitchens they need to buy things for these places.

Try and get a job with no phone number, address or sin number.

But hey why the fuck isn't everyone living on the street since it's so great and all. You don't think there are lazy people out there with a job?

gren
11-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by FairyKorpes
Yeah cause being bum is so fucking glamorous, who wouldn't want to sleep in the street and eat garbage.

And Friday guy, do you actually think the "bums" actually get this money? The have shelters with quotas and soup kitchens they need to buy things for these places.

Try and get a job with no phone number, address or sin number.

But hey why the fuck isn't everyone living on the street since it's so great and all. You don't think there are lazy people out there with a job?

Thank you. I honestly dont see how people can say 'why dont they get their lazy asses and get a job'

think about the people with GEDs, AA's, BAs.. that STILL cant get jobs?

urgeok
11-08-2004, 02:02 PM
i sort of get my impression on a 'bum by bum' experience.

In Toronto you see the whole gamut ..
Some are outpatients from the psychiactric hospitals ..
They arent in their right minds .. i feel sorry for them
Some are kids who got felt up by uncle bob one too many times ..
and have no where to go..
Some are drug addicts and winos ...

Some are wannabes who think life on the street (from 9 to 5 until they head back to suburbia) is cool .. but they dont last ..


Some just have no where else to go ..

The ones that piss me off are the ones who wont go to the shelters because they dont want to follow the rules (i'm excluding the psych patients)
I'm mostly talking about the drunks who arent allowed to drink in the homes.
If you'd rather freeze to death because you have such a drinking problem then i guess your life is over anyway.

So - i do have compassion .. and i do find them annoying...
But it helps to understand that maybe they arent there by choice.

And lets face it a couple of more agressive ones .. like the odd one who throws a sandwich back in your face because they really wanted money for drugs ... drain the compassion from us.

I remember one guy who was in the same place every day and it was at a time i really hated my job .. i started to really hate this guy because he bugged me every day for money when i barely had enough to pay rent and here i was working at a job i frigging hated ... so for a while - man i wanted to kill him ...

but that was my pressure at work taking my toll on me ..


I guess my meandering point is .. we dont know what drove them to being there and we cant paint them all with the same brush.
And we're human so of course some times it is going to drive us crazy ... just remember to centre yourself and remember ... its still harder to be them than it is to be us .. no matter how shitty your day is ..

The_Return
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by gren

i dont get mad at bums, i feel sorry for em. fact is, we've all had help. makes u wonder about the people that society 'throws away'

I agree 100%

Theres a "bum" that "lives" at my bus stop. My friends always make fun of him, calling him Ruperts (Like the guy off Survivor), because he sorta looks like hime. But who the hell wouldnt if they couldnt shave or shower? I tell them off almost everyday, but they never listen. The only nice thing Ive seen anyone do for him, was buy him a sub. Which was nice.

Itz really sad, I think. Most of them, they dont want to be there. Most of them dont have a choice.

gren
11-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
I guess my meandering point is .. we dont know what drove them to being there and we cant paint them all with the same brush.
And we're human so of course some times it is going to drive us crazy ... just remember to centre yourself and remember ... its still harder to be them than it is to be us .. no matter how shitty your day is ..

:D beautiful.

gren
11-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Itz really sad, I think. Most of them, they dont want to be there. Most of them dont have a choice.

Yes. I've not known too many bums and while i'm sure there may be a few who threw all thier money and lives away on their own accord (perhaps drugs, gambling.. ) there may be many who were just really unfortunate.

I mean shit... where would I be if my parents didnt help me out? It's already hard enough gettin a job and especially in SD i NEED a fuckin degree to even compete with anyone else.

before u start spewin the hate.. think COMPASSIOn.. and EMPATHY. thats i think one of the best things u can do in life - try and put urself in someone elses shoes before u pass judgment on them.

FairyKorpes
11-08-2004, 02:34 PM
It's easy to judge those who have less, cause everyone whether they wanna deal with it or not have self esteem issues, and in some fucked up way it makes those who judge feel better.

Instead they should just shut the fuck up or volunteer somewhere, or one day that may be you digging through a dumpster.

juanhacko
11-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Fort Worth Texas has got to be one of the worst places in the world to get hustled by street people.

I do have compassion--but they will drive you nuts.

In the part of the city where I work the convenience stores sell little else except 40OZ, cheap wine, and crack pipes--you have to get the crack elsewhere of course.

I will take someone who is hungry to get something to eat--and sit with them while they eat.

But I will NOT give them Money!--It goes straght to feed their addiction.

urgeok
11-08-2004, 03:28 PM
i was in washington once for a course ... i could not believe the number of homeless people there ...
It was winter and snowing and i swear the snow never touched the ground in the downtown core.

if your nations capitol cant get a handle on it - i dont know how the rest of the country is managing ..

gren
11-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
i was in washington once for a course ... i could not believe the number of homeless people there ...
It was winter and snowing and i swear the snow never touched the ground in the downtown core.

if your nations capitol cant get a handle on it - i dont know how the rest of the country is managing ..

DC has the highest crime rate as well... wonder if there is a correlation?

not saying homeless are the ones committing crimes actually its quite the opposite. but just saying.. hey........ :mad:

check this out http://www.whatthebleep.com/dcstudy/