PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare on Elm Street

horror_master
11-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Has anyone played this games. I rember playing thius so long ago it was pretty cool good game, it just as good and hard as friday the 13th the game for nintendo sytems. Both are of the same system.:cool:

Nemesis412
11-05-2004, 11:17 PM
that SOUNDS familiar i might haved played it it seems cool

u know what they should do is make new horror games like

for mike and jason and freddy leatherface and it was like grand theft auto and u could go to like freddy roam and just murder ppl or play movie mode and do the movie as eith the killer or the main ppl that would be cool as hell

but yeah i think i might know what ur talkin about

chaplain
11-06-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis412
u know what they should do is make new horror games like

for mike and jason and freddy leatherface and it was like grand theft auto and u could go to like freddy roam and just murder ppl or play movie mode and do the movie as eith the killer or the main ppl that would be cool as hell

That is a pretty cool idea!

Cheeba V2.0
11-06-2004, 09:07 AM
Maybe you could have someone make a total conversion mod for gta3 or VC....that is if you knew anyone that could DO it...I myself am not one of those.

Nemesis412
11-06-2004, 09:36 AM
lol i agree chaplain.

What if you could like do a 3rd person like gta or 1st person and be behind the mask and u could go into any house pretty much and kil anyone ANYWAY you can and u could drive around and like if u had a story mode u could like do certain objectives and if u were a main person and u would get chased that would be scary as hell and maybe you could unlock special games like all horror battle which would be (not as technical sound as tekken) but more of a fun game like super smash bros just alot more gory hey just ideas but this stuff would be very awesome

id never stop playin them

i cant think of anymore ideas but if i do ill make a new thread about it

Cheeba V2.0
11-06-2004, 11:57 AM
Or, you could just continue in here, since the conversation is on the same topic you wanna post a new thread about already.

Nemesis412
11-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Yes that is true lol.

horror_master
11-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Sounds like an good idea to me.