PDA

View Full Version : Help again...

Phil0s0phy4U
11-03-2004, 08:21 AM
Alright bear with me...I saw this movie back when i was like ten...this is what I remember.
This guy and someone else goes into this crypt and he has to cut of a dead guys hand and put it into a pail with water and a picture of a man out of a book. Then they run out and it blows up. they need to do it to a few people They finally get everybody but one person. They go to the house where he is and go to cut of his hand But he wakes up and says surprise and attacks the kids, that were trying to put a stop to it. I also remember in the house there was a toad croaking inside a glass bowl? Help Please this is killing me. It went something like that.

urgeok
11-03-2004, 08:27 AM
this rang a bell .. it reminded me of a movie with samantha eggar in it .. Demonoid ..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082257/

chaplain
11-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Why did you make another thread instead of just bumping one of the other 5 you've made that are exactly the same?:rolleyes:

urgeok
11-03-2004, 08:38 AM
probably didnt know how ... at least the issue is closed :) (if i'm right)

chaplain
11-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by urgeok

I explained to him to do that a couple of weeks ago.He didn't have any patience and made atleast 5 seperate threads.I told him to check back every once in a while and bump the thread to see if he gets any hits.I guess his memory is for shit or he is a fucktard.

chaplain
11-03-2004, 08:45 AM

He was offering a reward, so if your right I'd demand to collect.

urgeok
11-03-2004, 09:03 AM
oh really ?

damn ! maybe a set of stainless steel steak knives, or a years supply of ragu spagetti sauce :)

chaplain
11-03-2004, 09:08 AM
oh really ?

damn ! maybe a set of stainless steel steak knives, or a years supply of ragu spagetti sauce :)

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11129

urgeok
11-03-2004, 09:17 AM
well, i wont hold my breath :)

anyway .. i provide my useless trivia as a public service :)