PDA

View Full Version : Movie Search:

(>';')>$<(';'<)
11-02-2004, 09:05 PM
HELP!

about 2-3 years ago i saw a movie on where a farmer killed travelers and dumped their cars in a lake, his wife slit their vocal chords and buried them in the ground untill they were deemed "ripe" -mindfull these people are still alive just burried and unable to make audible noises- when they are "ripe" she wraps a chain around their neck and the farmer pulls them up out of the ground with his tractor breaking their necks in the process, he then proceeds to butcher the corpses and makes them into... um... sausage? i beleive or some other processed meat and sells them to the local townpeople who are extatic with the "wonderful flavor" of his meats and are un knowingly cannibals. Basically in the movie he sets out a bear trap in the road and catches a motorcycle with a man and woman, the man he plants, and the woman for some reason is alowed to live and get healthy - i cant remember y - she ends up escaping and the "zombie" like people are able to free themselves and attack and kill the farmers wife and i think the farmer too but im not sure,

any information especially the title of this movie would be a god-send i ahve been looking for it since i saw it and have yet to find anyone who knows the title

Thanks!!

Trent

deftones6
11-02-2004, 09:15 PM
shit,
that may very well be it. god you have a lot of details. i just cant seem to remember. i'd like to watch that film if you ever catch the name of it. i think that may even be the one im searching for.

(>';')>$<(';'<)
11-02-2004, 09:18 PM
hopefully someone will know the title of this flick, i would love to get it on dvd or vhs if its not avail. on dvd

dethbyfire
11-02-2004, 09:28 PM
i believe you are speaking of motel hell.

dethbyfire
11-02-2004, 09:29 PM
they do have this on dvd. the one i have has another movie on the other side that i cant think of right now.

ShankS
11-02-2004, 09:49 PM
wrong forum!!

you wont get much help here, nobody visits this section.

deftones6
11-02-2004, 10:26 PM
Trent,
pay no mind to dick head ShankS over there. he likes to attempt to degrade others. his time should really be spent beating off. he needs to release some tension before he has an aneurysm. I've recently adopted him as my father. He has such great advice. Pretty soon we'll be brother and sister. Can't you just wait? ciao brother o mine
Mic

chaplain
11-03-2004, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by deftones6
Trent,
pay no mind to dick head ShankS over there. he likes to attempt to degrade others. his time should really be spent beating off. he needs to release some tension before he has an aneurysm. I've recently adopted him as my father. He has such great advice. Pretty soon we'll be brother and sister. Can't you just wait? ciao brother o mine
Mic

You are a fuckstick.Have you considered suicide?

deftones6
11-03-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by chaplain
You are a fuckstick.Have you considered suicide?

No but if I used words like Fuckstick I think I'd reconsider.
Fuckstick.
Oh shit, I've gone and done it. Excuse me while I go off myself. Great idea btw, should I come to you for funeral arrangements? You are such an intellectual.

(>';')>$<(';'<)
11-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks!

btw i posted here because i had a question and well, the title says 'questions', doesnt it? that and the fact that i didnt have ny idea when the film was made so i could not have posted in any of the dated sections etc.

Thanks again ill look for it online now!

God im glad i joined this site!

-Trent