PDA

View Full Version : what movie is this????

deftones6
11-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if any of you horror movie buffs could help me out. I LOVE horror. When I was younger, say around 1996 or so I rented this movie. I'm pretty sure it was either the late 60's or 70's. I can't remember the title to save my life. it was wicked creepy. It took place on a farm...well, i cant remember if it was a farm or a ranch style house. :mad: All I remember is that the title included Saint (something or another) 's Farm or something to that effect. it was a slow,creepy movie. Nothing like TX Chainsaw Massa. But it was a definate B movie. God it was frightening but I just cant remember it. it involved decapitating...I know some of you are thinking what horror film doesn't. well, if you have any suggestions please drop me a line at [email protected]. I wish I had more info.
thanks!!!hi Love :confused:

ShankS
11-02-2004, 08:51 PM
stop fucking spamming loads of sections with the same question. Post it in one correct forum and wait for someone to reply....dick.

pfftff some people are impatient for replys.

deftones6
11-02-2004, 09:02 PM
once again you miraculously go out of your way tell me on 3 seperate occasions that you are personally offended by my posting habits. have we forgotten out midol this morning? there there .

ShankS
11-02-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by deftones6
once again you miraculously go out of your way tell me on 3 seperate occasions that you are personally offended by my posting habits. have we forgotten out midol this morning? there there .

think yourself lucky some of the other members didnt get here first. I was quite nice to you compared to some of the stuff that comes from them.

deftones6
11-02-2004, 09:17 PM
I think i'll be able to sleep at night. thanks for all your love and support, Daddy.

ShankS
11-02-2004, 09:40 PM
your welcome.

urgeok
11-03-2004, 06:02 AM
grumpy old beer hound :)