PDA

View Full Version : Alters Unite!


They're ba-ack
11-02-2004, 11:58 AM
All of us alters need to take back this forum from all the power hungry mods. This place was so much more better when we didn't have any. Sam the Egg, Digital Murders, StepFatherFan, etc.
Ahh, the good ol' days.

GorePhobia
11-02-2004, 12:00 PM
oh god....who the fuck is this nuckle fuck n00b....just leave....we dont need the likes of you right now asshole

dantehorrorfan
11-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by GorePhobia
oh god....who the fuck is this nuckle fuck n00b....just leave....we dont need the likes of you right now asshole Agreed by they way STFU!!!!! newbie

They're ba-ack
11-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey dude, just cause your fat, doesn't mean you need to act like that.

dantehorrorfan
11-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by They're ba-ack
Hey dude, just cause your fat, doesn't mean you need to act like that. just becuase your a dumbass fucking newb dosent mean u have to act like that either

They're ba-ack
11-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by They're ba-ack
Hey dude, just cause your fat, doesn't mean you need to act like that.

That was for Goreaphobia.


Dante, I don't know you, "Mr. I just joined in August, I think I'm a veteran" Your the newbie, and from what I see, 90% of this forum is comprised of such.

GorePhobia
11-02-2004, 12:06 PM
oh no he called me fat.....ahhh remenicent of high school....act an age of smartness not idiotic your stupid asshole....


BTW im so hurt you called me fat......:rolleyes:

dantehorrorfan
11-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by They're ba-ack
That was for Goreaphobia.


Dante, I don't know you, "Mr. I just joined in August, I think I'm a veteran" Your the newbie, and from what I see, 90% of this forum is comprised of such. i dont consider my slef a veteran over THE veterans but i conisder myslef over u mister i joined in oct 2004

GorePhobia
11-02-2004, 12:07 PM
oh and your such a vet too right....oh wait you probably are MD or SFF or DarthBane or some stupid cunt back for revenge