PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard Plans "Dog Soldiers" Sequel

horror
11-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Newly launched Graveyard Filmworks announces 5 new fright films. [details (http://www.horror.com/php/article-250-1.html)]

Charlie
11-04-2003, 06:20 PM
I was under the impression that Dof Soldiers was an English film not Autralian.

Unregistered
11-07-2003, 08:02 PM
lthought the movie was bloody good betterthan jason

avenger00soul
11-14-2003, 12:02 PM
I would watch another Dog Soldiers flick.

Unregistered
11-18-2003, 07:06 AM
First of all Dog soldiers is not an aussie film(that is the howling) and second it kicks ass, much better than all those crap american remakes of classics "*coff* texas chainsaw masacre". also it has a more orginal plot than most films and uses pupetry as opposed to the cgi heavy poo they bring out normally. Do not listen to the reveiwer he propably thought titanic was scary, and i do not know why he is even reveiwing on this website.

bridos
04-16-2004, 02:44 PM
dog soldiers is possibly the best british b-move ever made. the thought of a sequel to this cinematic masterpiece sickens me. it is personally my fave movie and cant imagine how they could replace the original cast in a massacre of the black-comedy/horror genre(no pun intended), espescially sean pertwee(sergeant wells)

SilentAssasin
05-17-2004, 09:08 AM
the bad thing about it though is that some of the old cast cant be in it because there dead of course. i would love dog soldiers 2 fresh meat if spoon was in it and joe because i thought that they were absolutley hilarious.
i like the way they use to argue and insult each other. theat was the best.