PDA

View Full Version : Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit

MichaelMyers
11-03-2003, 05:12 PM
I know some people on here have bought this and I was thinking about doing so, so is it worth it? I know my fellow Horror fans won't let me down.

MeVerseFreddy
11-04-2003, 09:54 AM
I would definitely buy it. Well, I paid 20 bucks for mine, and considering that is cheaper than buying parts 1 and 2 individually (the only ones worthy anyway), its definitely a deal. 1 is a classic, 2 is humorous but not quite cheesy or bad, and 3 just sucks. Plus you get to see a sampling of what 4 would have looked like (thank god they didnt make it).

Ritualistic
11-04-2003, 04:37 PM
yes I recommend you buying it.. Luckily I have both versions of the box set.. :D

MichaelMyers
11-04-2003, 04:41 PM
Thanks.

There's two versions? Wtf?:confused:

Ritualistic
11-04-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Thanks.

There's two versions? Wtf?:confused:

yeah there was a version released that had a red cross on it, best buy and other stores sold them. Well red cross didnt like the idea of them using a red cross on the box. so they took the box set off the selves. the best buy version came with an extra disc that had trailers and a behind the scenes about the 4th installment of sleepaway camp.. anchor bay released the second version with just sleepaway camp survival kit written on it with blood... both versions are basically the same just different boxes and one with an extra disc...

avenger00soul
11-07-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
yeah there was a version released that had a red cross on it, best buy and other stores sold them. Well red cross didnt like the idea of them using a red cross on the box. so they took the box set off the selves. the best buy version came with an extra disc that had trailers and a behind the scenes about the 4th installment of sleepaway camp.. anchor bay released the second version with just sleepaway camp survival kit written on it with blood... both versions are basically the same just different boxes and one with an extra disc...

I have the discontinued one.

Actually, I guess there are three versions of it since the 4th disc was a bestbuy exclusive.

crazy clown
11-07-2003, 03:49 PM
you know that they are making another sequel.

check it out at www.upcominghorrormovies.com

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I have the discontinued one.

Actually, I guess there are three versions of it since the 4th disc was a bestbuy exclusive.
I was going to get the other version , BUT I am thinking 2 is enough.

MichaelMyers
12-12-2003, 09:15 PM
Alright, an update. I bought it today at Best Buy and just finished watching Part 2. Definetly worth the money. Thanks for the recommendations. :D

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Alright, an update. I bought it today at Best Buy and just finished watching Part 2. Definetly worth the money. Thanks for the recommendations. :D

Glad to hear you liked it.

grappler5
12-16-2003, 07:48 AM
Never saw it. But from what my buddies say on this site I guess it's worth buying....like when I get off of work today.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by grappler5
Never saw it. But from what my buddies say on this site I guess it's worth buying....like when I get off of work today.

It is if you're a fan of cheesy slashers. I know I am.

Ritualistic
12-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
It is if you're a fan of cheesy slashers. I know I am.

yeah you know I am too.. :D