PDA

View Full Version : halloween remake

massacre man
11-03-2003, 03:41 PM
they may be remaking the greatest horrror film ever made john carpenter's halloween and they are offering alot of money to john carpenter to direct

yay or nay?

crazy clown
11-03-2003, 04:35 PM
i'm personally torn. i wouldn't mind a remake as long as they did it right and didn't fuck with the storyline to much like they did in the new texas chainsaw massacre. maybe they should only make the death scenes more elaborate and bloody since in the original theres practically no blood at all. but it will only work if you get john carpenter and debra hill to work on the film together. and it wouldn't hurt if john wrote it himself

avenger00soul
11-03-2003, 04:38 PM
They've already said that this was a rumor. Akkad said Halloween 9 is a go, but no remake or Helloween.

Sick_As_Fuck
11-04-2003, 12:13 PM
No remake. Please. And no Helloween either. I couldn't picture any other actress playing Laurie.

NirvanaNole
11-06-2003, 01:05 AM
NO WAY!!!! I've seen every Halloween movie tons of times, but I'd never watch a remake. I'd probably throw up just seeing the previews of it on TV. That would be like some band like Sum41 covering Stairway to Heaven or Freebird. :eek: :(

AUSTIN316426808
11-06-2003, 02:27 AM
THEY CAN'T MAKE A REMAKE OF HALLOWEEN AND I'LL TELL YOU WHY.

ONE SIMPLE REASON-IT CAN'T BE MADE ANY BETTER SO IF ANYBODY DOES TRY TO REMAKE IT THERE'S NO WAY I REPEAT NO WAY IT'LL EVER BE AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL. EVEN IF THEY GOT CARPENTER IT WOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE CAUSE LIKE I SAID IT CAN'T BE MADE ANY BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS SO NO MATTER WHO THEY GET THEY CAN'T DO ANY BETTER SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF TRYING JUST LEAVE IT ALONE BEFORE THEY GO AND FUCK UP WHAT IS THE BEST HORROR FILM EVER MADE.
JUST LIKE THE REMAKE TO THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE I'LL ADMIT I LIKE THE MOVIE ALOT ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LIKE THE ORIGINAL BUT THAT DOES'NT TAKE AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT THEY FUCKED UP THE WHOLE STORY LINE AND COMPLETELY REDID THE WHOLE THING I MEAN THEY BASICLY JUST SAID FUCK THE CLASSIC WE'RE GOING TO DO WHAT THE HELL WE WANT TO DO AND TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER AND GET A NAME FOR OURSELVES. SO AS FAR AS REMAKING THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN AND THE FLAT OUT HANDS DOWN BEST HORROR MOVIE EVER MADE ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS....

AUSTIN316426808
11-06-2003, 02:30 AM
HELL NO

ChaoticMinister
11-06-2003, 05:26 AM
Hrmm... someone's cellphone just went off and it was the Halloween theme...

I'd go see a Halloween remake if it is done right... I think they kind of screwed up Myers in H20... The mask looks stupid on him... Especially because you can see his eyes and they look all sad and soft and blah blah blah at the end... Bring back the original Captain James T. Kirk mask and light it so that you don't see his damn eyes!

*FADE OUT*

_Leatha_Face_
11-06-2003, 05:30 AM
remake , halloween 9, helloween ( even though its not happening) i'd go c any of them because i love the halloween series and myers scares me a little

Vega Demon Lord
11-06-2003, 07:42 AM
WHY GOD!?
i think this is a way of killing us. if they ever do remake that movie...it should be in at least 10 years. why don't they just go remake phantasm...it needs it.

avenger00soul
11-07-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Vega Demon Lord
why don't they just go remake phantasm...it needs it.

Blasphemy.

Ritualistic
11-08-2003, 12:53 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!! BASHING MY HEAD INTO THE WALL... this god damn remake shit is getting to me.... :D

ShamSham04
11-08-2003, 03:45 PM
A remake to Halloween is pointless.

BUT, if they do remake it, I would be happier if John directed it and wrote the script. Oh, and Debra Hill should have some part in the film as well.

FreddyFan
11-08-2003, 06:07 PM
HELL NO! Halloween should never ever be remade. If they do I will fuck them up.

crazy clown
11-08-2003, 06:18 PM
EVERYONE HERE IS WHY THEY CAN NOT REMAKE HALLOWEEN. I CANT BELIVE THAT I HADN'T THOUGHT OF IT YET BUT HERE IT IS. WHO WILL PLAY DR. LOOMIS. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. NOW CHEW ON THAT FOR A WHILE.

crazy clown
11-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Vega Demon Lord
WHY GOD!?
i think this is a way of killing us. if they ever do remake that movie...it should be in at least 10 years. why don't they just go remake phantasm...it needs it.
hey vega demon i know ur new but you've just got on mine and avengers bad side. phantasm shouln't ever be remade.