PDA

View Full Version : Why I think Jason VS. Michael would never work...

FreddyC.Krueger
10-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Ok, I'm bored so I made this thread. Michael being my second favorite Horror Slasher (first being Freddy, of course) I been thinking of a idea a friend gave me about JvM. I don't think anyone could ever make it work. There has to be SOME talk in this. Jason and Michael NEVER talk. And they be evil, their not really that wicked. Freddy is twisted. He's wicked and evil and mean. He bad mouth, teased and just pissed Jason off big time. But who would Jason and Michael fight? They don't talk. I don't see how it could work. But if they did go at it, I'll be rooting for Michael, though Jason will win I think. . .

They're both pretty damn sneaky. They both stalk. And are real silent when coming up on someone, so who knows.

wufong
10-22-2004, 08:02 AM
i don't they'll make it. if they dod it would be the shortest movie in history, because micheal would last all of 2 mins against jason

DaBroMain
10-22-2004, 11:03 AM
Yeah but Jason Knows all the short cuts man. you will be running as fast as you can and then BAM jason is right there. he knows all of em.......micheal myers is sooooo fucking gay to me. i mean he is a human wtf human shoot that bastard with a shotgun and he wont get up you try and shoot jason and he will grab the gun and shove it through your brains.....:D

Arioch
10-22-2004, 11:39 AM
THEY ARE THE SAME CHARACTER......when you switch actors nobody can tell....they never say a line...and they just cut people up....the silent stalker is tired....

MichaelMyers
10-22-2004, 12:13 PM
If Myers is human, he at least has a brain cell or two more than Jason. The only thing dumber than him are the campers that try to fight/run into the woods/trip.

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DaBroMain
Yeah but Jason Knows all the short cuts man. you will be running as fast as you can and then BAM jason is right there. he knows all of em.......micheal myers is sooooo fucking gay to me. i mean he is a human wtf human shoot that bastard with a shotgun and he wont get up you try and shoot jason and he will grab the gun and shove it through your brains.....:D

Yeah! If only someone would have thought to shoot Myers in the first one, he wouldn't have killed all those people in the sequels!

Arioch
10-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Yeah! If only someone would have thought to shoot Myers in the first one, he wouldn't have killed all those people in the sequels

*Bud-ump-pshhh*

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
*Bud-ump-pshhh*

Three elephants jump off of a plane. Two hit the land, one hits the water.

massacre man
10-22-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Yeah! If only someone would have thought to shoot Myers in the first one, he wouldn't have killed all those people in the sequels! or at least get the cops to shoot him down a mine shaft on part 4 how stupid movie characters can be

and freddy last time we talked about horror icons you said michael was stupid why the change of heart?

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:16 PM
even just shooting him in the eyes would suffice, but nooooo, the characters have to be stupid and never ever use guns on him

massacre man
10-22-2004, 01:21 PM
even just shooting him in the eyes would suffice, but nooooo, the characters have to be stupid and never ever use guns on him or blowing a room up with him in it

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:22 PM
or having that guy from Friends shoot him in the heart with a shotgun at point blank range

massacre man
10-22-2004, 01:26 PM
or having that guy from Friends shoot him in the heart with a shotgun at point blank range or hang him or have busta rhymes trap him in a burning room

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:27 PM
or OD him on tranquilizer or have an elderly gentlemen hit him with a 2x4 while he's trapped in a net

I mean, he's just some guy, any of these things would work. But instead they just try to kill him with candy clowns and marshmallow pies :rolleyes:

MichaelMyers
10-22-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
or hang him or have busta rhymes trap him in a burning room

Or touched on everything but little boys.

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
:confused: Wrong Michael :confused:

massacre man
10-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers

Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend
Now everyone report to the dance floor
To the dance floor, to the dance floor
Now everyone report to the dance floor
Alright Stop...Pajama time

Come here little kiddies,On my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap
And i don't mean rap as in a new case of child investigation accusation
Aah aah aah aah aah
no worries, pappa's got a brand new bag of toys
what else could i possibly do to make noise
I'd an touched on everything, but little boys
That's not a stab at Micheal
That's just a metaphor, I'm just physco
I go a little bit crazy sometimes
I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes
Good god, dip, do a little slide
Bend down, touch your toes and just glide
Up the center of the dance floor
Like teepee from my bum hole and it's cool if you let one go
Nobody's gonna know who'd hear it
Give a little poot poot, it's ok (Fart Sound)
Oops my cd just skipped
And everyone just heard you let one rip

Now I'm gonna make you dance
Here's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass,
Oops i mean girl girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
Aah aah aah aah aah
Just lose it
Aah aah aah aah aah
Go crazy
Aah aah aah aah aah
Oh baby
Aah aah
Oh baby baby aah aah

It's Friday and it's my day
Used to party all the way to sunday
Maybe till monday, i dunno what day
Everday's just a holiday
Crusin' on the freeway
Feelin' kinda breezy
Got the top down, let my hair blow
I dunno where i'm goin'
All I know is when i get there
Someones gonna touch my body
Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk
But I'm feel just a little stressed out from work
Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair
Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out...there
What's your name girl
What's your sign
Dr Dre: Man, you must be up out your mind
Dre aah aah
beer googles
blind
I'm just trying to unwind

Here's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass,
Alright now lose it
Aah aah aah aah aah
Just lose it
Aah aah aah aah aah
Go crazy
Aah aah aah aah aah
Oh baby
Aah aah
Oh baby baby aah aah

It's Tuesday and I'm locked up
I'm in jail and i don't know what happend
They say I was running butt naked
Down the street screaming
Aah aah aah aah aah
Well I'm sorry, I don't remember
All I know is this much
I'm not guilty
They said save it
Boy we caught you on tape
Yelling at an old lady, touch my body
Now this is the part where the rap breaks down
it's real intense no one makes a sound
Everything looks like it's 8 Mile now
The beat comes back and everybody lose themselves
A step back to reality
Look it's B.Rabbit
You signed me up to battle
I'm a grown man
Duba duba duba duba duba duba
I don't have any lines to go right here so
Duba duba duba duba fellas what? fellas what?
Grab you left nut, make the right one jealous what?
Black girls
White girls
Skinny girls
Fat girls
Tall girls
Small girls
I'm calling all girls
Everyone report to the dance floor
It's your chance for a little romance or
Butt squeezin it's the season
Just go aah aah aah aah
so appeasing

Here's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass,
Alright now lose it
Aah aah aah aah aah
Just lose it
Aah aah aah aah aah
Go crazy
Aah aah aah aah aah
Oh baby
Aah aah
Oh baby baby aah aah

Mmmmm touch my body
Mmmmm touch my body
Ooh boy just touch my body
I mean girl just touch my body

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:45 PM
so...is Eminem gay now?

MichaelMyers
10-22-2004, 01:46 PM
so...is Eminem gay now?

Hasn't he always?

Sam The Egg
10-22-2004, 01:47 PM
*shrug*

PREDATOR287
11-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Freddy is pure evil. Jason is evil, but he thinks, along with Myers. So If there were a movie, or a challege, it would be Freddy gets fingered by Jason and Myers lol. Nah, I think Freddy and the devil, would be good against Jason and Myers. Lets face it Jason isnt that scarey, Myers is scarey, and Freddy freddy isnt that scarey as well. Freddy jokes about everything, the man doesnt even know how to be serious, so how are people going to taKE

PREDATOR287
11-05-2004, 07:58 AM
fREDDY IS NOT SERIOUS, THE BEST CHALLENGE WOULD AS iM THINKING COME FROM LEATHFACE, I MEAN THE GUY IS PURE EVIL, AND HE THINKS, BUT HE DOESNT TALK, HOW ABOUT A MOVIE WERE LEATHER FACE TALKS, ALTHOUGH HE JUST HIDES BEHIND HIS CHAINSAW, THE MOST EVIL VILLAN IN A MOVIE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE PREDATOR, PREDATOR WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE, THE PREDATOR CAME FROM ANOTHER WORLD, AND STALKED HIS PREY. hE KILLED ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE, BESIDES THE TERMINATOR, HELL WHO COULD KILL THE TERMINATOR-GOVERNER OF WONDERLAND) tHE MOST SCAREYIEST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER SEE WOULD HAVE TO BE EITHER THE sHINING, THE EXORSIST, OR POLTERGIST. i THINK POLTERGIST TAKES IT ALL, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT cAROL ANN THAT FRIGHTENS PEOPLE, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT A TWIGHT ZONE IN POLTERGIST, SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF. iN POLTERGIST 3 ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOMENTS IN FILM HISTORY, IN MY OPINION, WAS WHEN THE DEVIL CAME AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHANTING" gOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE", GOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, COULDNT SLEEP FOR MONTHS.

zwoti
11-05-2004, 08:04 AM
http://www.bit-tech.net/images/review/249/4.jpg

urgeok
11-05-2004, 08:06 AM
never mind the caps .. i'm completely lost anyway ...

zwoti
11-05-2004, 08:12 AM
not lost......i never entered the conversation and have no plans to join in.

....backs out of thread, hoping his work here is done....

urgeok
11-05-2004, 08:14 AM
what ?
you dont want to get here when it gets to the Scooby Doo vs the Powder Puff girls debate ?

zwoti
11-05-2004, 08:40 AM
no debate......daphne all the way :p

urgeok
11-05-2004, 08:43 AM
over Velma ?
you cant be serious !

Ginger<3
11-05-2004, 08:48 AM
it would be pretty boring. i love michael but the two together would be like two killer mimes or something.

urgeok
11-05-2004, 09:51 AM
well, now we know why Jason VS Michael wouldnt work out.

Now here's why Jason AND Michael wouldnt work out:

Michael is a cold fish. He just doesnt understand the concept of giving - unless he's giving you a knife in the throat.
Lets face it, with Michael its all about Michael.

Jason has too much emotional baggage. He has issues in his past he has to deal with and overcome if he is going to get involved in a meaningful relationship.

Not only that - they are both the strong silent type and that just doesnt work in a relationship. You need someone who is more willing to open up, draw the other one out of his shell.
In this case, they both are wearing masks ... both metaphorically and physically - you just never know what they are thinking ... you just dont know where you stand with these fellas.

Synopsis ... it will never work .. i give it a week, maybe two.
Once the physical aspects of the relationship are fully explored they just wont have anything real to keep them together.

The STE
11-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by PREDATOR287
fREDDY IS NOT SERIOUS, THE BEST CHALLENGE WOULD AS iM THINKING COME FROM LEATHFACE, I MEAN THE GUY IS PURE EVIL, AND HE THINKS, BUT HE DOESNT TALK, HOW ABOUT A MOVIE WERE LEATHER FACE TALKS, ALTHOUGH HE JUST HIDES BEHIND HIS CHAINSAW, THE MOST EVIL VILLAN IN A MOVIE WOULD HAVE TO BE THE PREDATOR, PREDATOR WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE, THE PREDATOR CAME FROM ANOTHER WORLD, AND STALKED HIS PREY. hE KILLED ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE, BESIDES THE TERMINATOR, HELL WHO COULD KILL THE TERMINATOR-GOVERNER OF WONDERLAND) tHE MOST SCAREYIEST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER SEE WOULD HAVE TO BE EITHER THE sHINING, THE EXORSIST, OR POLTERGIST. i THINK POLTERGIST TAKES IT ALL, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT cAROL ANN THAT FRIGHTENS PEOPLE, THERES SOMETHING ABOUT A TWIGHT ZONE IN POLTERGIST, SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF. iN POLTERGIST 3 ONE OF THE SCARIEST MOMENTS IN FILM HISTORY, IN MY OPINION, WAS WHEN THE DEVIL CAME AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHANTING" gOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE", GOD IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, COULDNT SLEEP FOR MONTHS.

You're fucking retarded

tic
11-05-2004, 10:46 AM
regarding J vs M:

MM is clever ie he can drive a car without taking any lessons, he can read and knows geography - he found the school in H20 no bother at all, while jason doesn't have to - he can appear anywhere quicker than a speeding bullet and has an extensive knowledge of tools and gardening equipment, so if nothing else he does stand a better chance of a job if his other role becomes boring.

Jason wins hands down.

Death By Jell-O
11-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Jason should just Go wipe out Michael Myer's Entire family....Beat him to the punch....Then they could both just hack and slash each other to no avail for the last hour of the movie, come back for a sequel and everyone's happy.....

Heretic_Ideals
11-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by PREDATOR287

You are so completely random and make absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever so a word of advice SHUT THE FUCK UP.........DUMBASS!!

_Leatha_Face_
11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
i think this guy says it alll

http://www.needleprick.com/images/horror/hor-chest.jpg

Death By Jell-O
11-05-2004, 10:12 PM
That Dood is Hardcore......

Cheeba V2.0
11-05-2004, 11:01 PM
If it ever happened, which it WON'T....

I know how at least the fight would start.

They'd be put in roughly the same location through some inprobable storyline (as always), they'd both be killing people,
they'd both run across eachother eventually, stand still having one motherfucker of a stare-out, and well...it's only a matter of time before one of them gets pissed off, thinking they're being immitated...

Nemesis412
11-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Two minutes?? I know I came into this a little late but come one.

Jason just walks around walks into a room. Michael is alot more sneaky.

Look at it this way and how Myers would win.

They are both very strong and evil.

Jason is a little bigger.

Myers is smarter.

Since Jason isn't that much bigger and stronger and Myers is smarter, Myer would obviously win...

The STE
11-06-2004, 04:31 PM
plus, it was more apparent that there was something more supernatural about Michael after the end of part 1. I mean, a gun shot wound I could understand, but Loomis UNLOADED his gun into Mikey, and he fell out of a two story window. Even surviving it would be a stretch, let alone getting up and killing a whole bunch more the same night. Then he got shot in the eyes and blown up, and came back the next movie (not counting part 3, bitches)

Jason, on the other hand, was a Big Strong Moron until part 6. He wasn't in part 1, he got a machete in the shoulder in part 2, and he got hanged (tough to survive from that height, but it's feasbile), and then axed on part of the head, and the mask took most of that. An axe to the head sounds like certain death, but he had the forementioned mask, which was a legit goalie mask, not a flimsy Johnny Brocks type. And, being a Big Strong Moron, his skull was probably thick and durable, so that combined with the mask could allow for a survival. And he didn't do much but stagger forth like Frankenstein's Monster between the hanging and the axing, and then he had from the end of part 3 to when he woke up in part 4 (probably a matter of hours, but who can really say) to rest up. Then he got a machete through the side of his head, slid down it, and got hacked up a bit more by one of the Frog brothers, so then he was dead. So he never really came back from the dead until part 6. Michael, on the other hand, came back from a fatal wounding on his first outing and had a whole movie's worth of killings RIGHT after it.

Plus, Michael never went to space

urgeok
11-06-2004, 04:42 PM
you know .. if they did make this a movie I'd love to see them stop in the middle of a huge battle and break into a choreographed dance routine to KC and the Sunshine band.

'thats the way, uhuh uhuh I like it uhuh uhuh'

I'd pay to see that !

The STE
11-06-2004, 04:44 PM
I'd pay for a really good blowjob right aboot now

Nemesis412
11-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by The STE
plus, it was more apparent that there was something more supernatural about Michael after the end of part 1. I mean, a gun shot wound I could understand, but Loomis UNLOADED his gun into Mikey, and he fell out of a two story window. Even surviving it would be a stretch, let alone getting up and killing a whole bunch more the same night. Then he got shot in the eyes and blown up, and came back the next movie (not counting part 3, bitches)

Jason, on the other hand, was a Big Strong Moron until part 6. He wasn't in part 1, he got a machete in the shoulder in part 2, and he got hanged (tough to survive from that height, but it's feasbile), and then axed on part of the head, and the mask took most of that. An axe to the head sounds like certain death, but he had the forementioned mask, which was a legit goalie mask, not a flimsy Johnny Brocks type. And, being a Big Strong Moron, his skull was probably thick and durable, so that combined with the mask could allow for a survival. And he didn't do much but stagger forth like Frankenstein's Monster between the hanging and the axing, and then he had from the end of part 3 to when he woke up in part 4 (probably a matter of hours, but who can really say) to rest up. Then he got a machete through the side of his head, slid down it, and got hacked up a bit more by one of the Frog brothers, so then he was dead. So he never really came back from the dead until part 6. Michael, on the other hand, came back from a fatal wounding on his first outing and had a whole movie's worth of killings RIGHT after it.

Plus, Michael never went to space

That is very inciteful STE im glad to see there are some people around here that have a little sense.