PDA

View Full Version : Based on the Comic book (Jason vs Leatherface)

Chainsaw_man
11-01-2003, 06:53 PM
For anybody that doesn't know, their is a comic book by topps comics called Jason vs leatherface that (undoubtly) would make an awesome versus movie. And to add, in the The new Texas chainsaw remake kind of did leave an opening for that particular move. Since at the end of the remake, they proved that Leatherface can indeed survive a simple flesh (for the people that have seen the movie and know what I'm talking about). This would indeed be an awesome movie to see. Just from my point of view.

Ritualistic
11-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Yeah I bought this comic book about 7 yrs ago.. very cool and it has always interested me.. but jason and leatherface are totally different characters.. I dunno this whole vs. shit is getting on my nerves....

Killer Clown#1
11-04-2003, 06:37 PM
http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310 *takes gun and aims it at face*"fuck this"

Ritualistic
11-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=310 *takes gun and aims it at face*"fuck this"

like we keep repeating people need to read more of the threads.... LOL

_Leatha_Face_
11-04-2003, 07:09 PM
they need to make this damn movie

HeereS_Johnny!
11-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Jason vs leatherface? That would be awsome but I don't know how they hell they can tie them in without it looking too corny cuz, Leatherface isn't 1 of those characters that is supposed to look cheesy like the freddy vs Jason movie was. I never read the comic but if the story was good then hell yea i'd love it. BTW I agree with this about the VS crap is getting out of hand but I want to ride it out until we eventually get one of those
Jason vs Leatherface vs freddy vs Myers vs etc. and I think it's most likeley that they will add leatherface into the vs series because newline owns them all, im not sure abiout myers though
(sry its long, I had 2 get all that off my chest)

Killer Clown#1
11-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Your not helping!!!:mad:

_Leatha_Face_
11-06-2003, 05:21 AM
Your not helping!!!:mad: ??

Vega Demon Lord
11-06-2003, 07:45 AM
i'm not sure they should do that. i mean i saw the new remake and it was fifty-times better than the rest, but jason vs. leatherface?. i mean jason always lives, and letherface fell to a butcher knife. But...anythings better than michael myers vs. pinhead. right?

_Leatha_Face_
11-06-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Vega Demon Lord
i'm not sure they should do that. i mean i saw the new remake and it was fifty-times better than the rest, but jason vs. leatherface?. i mean jason always lives, and letherface fell to a butcher knife. But...anythings better than michael myers vs. pinhead. right? damn right i would hate to c this movie ever happen but its not my money if they choose to do it :)

Killer Clown#1
11-06-2003, 11:33 AM
GUYS!!! stop replying to this copy cat shit thread and reply to the one I posted:mad:

_Leatha_Face_
11-06-2003, 11:35 AM
GUYS!!! stop replying to this copy cat shit thread and reply to the one I posted:mad: LOL :) i will killer

_Leatha_Face_
11-06-2003, 11:36 AM
i jus like talking about jason vs leather face cuz i want it to happen so badd