PDA

View Full Version : Black Christmas

josh
11-01-2003, 04:02 PM
what was the freakiest part of that movie for me the eye because it's was so creepy he was talking to her then she looked at the eye hole and he was looking at her creepy shit

Ritualistic
11-01-2003, 05:19 PM
small spoiler

Yeah definately I agree with you on this josh. All of the eyeball scenes in this movie was creepy as hell. I loved the scene where he was stabbing the girl asleep in bed and all it showed was his eyeball wide open.. I love this movie

josh
11-01-2003, 06:31 PM
me to this movie kicks ass another scary part is when he keeps calling the house and does those weird voices if you remember ritualistic one of the phone calls at the end of one of them he says to the girl he stabs in the bed i'm going to kill you hen he hangs up

josh
11-02-2003, 06:52 AM
http://www/eclecticdvd.com/images/VSC1373DVD.JPG

HERE IS THE NEW DVD SPECIAL EDITION BLACK CHRISTMAS

http://www.allhorrormovies.com/blackchristmaseye.jpg

here is the eye that freaks the hell out of me

Ritualistic
11-02-2003, 07:38 AM
very cool.. do you have the new dvd ?? I Have both new new dvd`s but the critical mass collectors edition is the best...

josh
11-02-2003, 09:06 AM
no not yet cant wait to get it

josh
11-02-2003, 09:52 AM
To those of you Halloween fans, THIS is the film that came first, John Carpenter's Halloween is doused with aspects lifted directly from Bob Clark's Black Christmas. Alongside Psycho it remains one of my personal classics. Very unnearving and in parts horrific - the phone calls for instance. Basically its Christmas time, as the title suggests and an unknown killer has found his way into the attic of a sorority girls house and begins killing them one by one. Kidder's performance of the drunken, outspoken Barb is fantastic, followed closely by Olivia Hussey, who is truly beautiful in this movie. The camera work and direction is first rate, the first person perspective, heavy breathing - which most will know from Halloween, Mr Clark did it here first, and in my opinion, did it better than JC. It's not full of gore its full of suspense and wonderful creepy atmosphere, as I mentioned before, the phone calls really will put you on edge, as will the 'eye' scene. Get ready for a shocking ending and watch it again for all the bits that you didn't catch, believe me there will be some. Alongside Jacob's Ladder, Don't Look Now and The Fog this really is one of the most frightening films I have ever had the pleasure to acquire.

Ritualistic
11-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Great fucking flick that is all I can say