PDA

View Full Version : More HL2 Spam from voddy

Vodstok
09-28-2004, 05:37 AM
go here:
http://www.planethalflife.com/

It is soooo fucking close now i can taste it. it tastes like old hamburger with some bugs in it, but right now, that is a good flavor. i so cant fucking wait....
http://www.planethalflife.com/half-life2/logo.gif

newb
09-28-2004, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the tease Vod. I would love to see the trenches vid , but I'm at work and this comp isn't capable.:mad:

Vodstok
09-28-2004, 08:58 AM
Damn... sorry. its pretty cool. it is footage from the big e3 video they had out earlier, and it is impressive. it shows off the game's physics very well. If i had a way to get you the e3 video, i would, it is quicktime and HUGE, somwhere between 500 and 700 megs.

newb
09-28-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Damn... sorry. its pretty cool. it is footage from the big e3 video they had out earlier, and it is impressive. it shows off the game's physics very well. If i had a way to get you the e3 video, i would, it is quicktime and HUGE, somwhere between 500 and 700 megs.

I'll check it out later at home.Thanks for the heads up.

Vodstok
09-28-2004, 09:21 AM
I just read, i now realise i have no clue what the trenches video is, i was actually talking about the coast video. i am a retard. But check out the coast video while you're at it :)

newb
09-28-2004, 05:35 PM
My bad.....the trenches video is from an upcoming mod for Half Life .

Vodstok
09-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Gabe Reveals Half-Life 2 Purchase Options Comment!
9/29/2004 4:24 PST | Half-Life 2 | by Pratt
HL Fallout just got word from VALVe's Gabe Newell detailing both the Half-Life 2 retail and Steam purchase options. In addition, Gabe says that the final (retail) version of Counter-Strike: Source will be available via Steam next week!
"The Half-Life 2 offers have been finalized. Details are pasted below. The Steam offers will be available for purchase next week. Those who purchase via Steam, will receive the final version of Counter-Strike: Source immediately. Half-Life 2 and other games in the Steam offerings will be made available to purchasers upon their release."

Retail Boxes
Standard Edition - includes HL2 and CS:Source. Ships on six CDs, in one of three box-art packages (Gordon, Alyx or the G-Man).
Collector's Edition — includes Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 1: Source, a Half-Life 2 T-shirt and a Prima book sampler. Ships on a single DVD.
Steam Packages
Bronze - HL2* and CS:Source.
Silver - HL2*, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 1: Source*, Day of Defeat: Source*, Valve's back catalog currently available on Steam.
Gold - HL2*, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life 1: Source*, Day of Defeat: Source*, Valve's back catalog currently available on Steam, Complete Strategy Guide from Prima Games, 3 different Half-Life 2 posters, Half-Life 2 hat, Half-Life 2 postcard, Half-Life 2 stickers, Half-Life 2 Soundtrack CD, Chance to win a trip to Valve! (1 trip offered for every 5000 Gold packages purchased).
*To be made available upon product's release.

Pricing details are expected to follow shortly. In the meantime, it looks as if the appetite of Half-Life nation will soon be sated! Planet Half-Life will keep you up-to-date as soon as more information is released.

I WANT IT NOW GODAMMIT!!

Vodstok
09-30-2004, 05:40 AM
for the record, i will be buying the gold edition. I was gushing about what they all came with last night (i already have the steam preload on my pc....), and she said (and i quote)

"So, you're going to get the gold edition, right?"

"Um well... I would like to, but the regular version will probably be $50-$60...."

"So it will probably be over $100. Okay...you can get it the day it comes out, right?"

:D