PDA

View Full Version : Bloodletting

Kristy Langford
09-26-2004, 07:51 AM
Has anyone else seen this indie flick starring James L. Edwards and Ariauna Albright? It is my all-time favorite movie and if you haven't seen it, then you definitely should.

HappyCamper
09-26-2004, 07:36 PM
What's it about? and is it easy to find?

Hate_Breeder
09-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper
What's it about? and is it easy to find?

Yes if it is as good as you say it is then we need more info...

Kristy Langford
09-27-2004, 01:26 AM
It's about a woman who tracks down a notorious serial killer and blackmails him into teaching her how to kill. There's a messed up baby scene that's probably the best scene in the movie, it's pretty funny. You can check it out at the Tempe website.

www.tempevideo.com

ThenThereWasOne
09-28-2004, 07:55 PM
I know someone who's seen this and it's all she ever talks about all the time.

BIG MEAT EATER
09-29-2004, 11:46 AM
I had know idea this was so obscure...I've only seen it once and yeah. I was suprised at how good it was, V cheezy but then if your gonna rent a STV job called "Blood Letting" then that's precisly what your looking for...Kind of similar to "The Toolbox Murders" crossed with "Nightmare in a Damaged Brain"

Kristy Langford
09-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ThenThereWasOne
I know someone who's seen this and it's all she ever talks about all the time.

Um...do I know you?

EXTR3MIST
10-03-2004, 10:54 AM
It's at first a little too smart-assed, particularly with the knowing smugness coming from the male lead about serial killers and movies...

But there is more to it than in the usual fanboy nonsense of this type, and on the whole the film is a winner; gotta love the scene where the chick bites out that guy's entire crotch area too!