PDA

View Full Version : the original saved by the bell

thepsychicfetus
09-23-2004, 03:52 PM
how awesome was that show, i mean c'mon screech, slater, kelly, just perfect characters for a perfect show.

Hate_Breeder
09-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Dont forget Mr.Belding though......:cool: But i liked the show. The "New Class" sucked balls unfortunetly

thepsychicfetus
09-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Dont forget Mr.Belding though......:cool: But i liked the show. The "New Class" sucked balls unfortunetly

ya it completely did

Sistinas
09-23-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by thepsychicfetus
ya it completely did

Agreed.

Hate_Breeder
09-23-2004, 09:34 PM
It bothers me how bad that show blew....

bwind22
09-23-2004, 10:42 PM
The original SBTB didn't have Kelly though did it? Remember it was Miss Bliss & Mr. Belding with Zack, Screech, some nerdy kid named Mikey, Lisa, and Jessica. Lisa had a friend too, I think it was Nikki or something like that.

Kelly Kapowski didn't show up until high school.

One funny thing I noticed.... Miss Bliss wins Indiana teacher of the year, but every season after that takes place in Cali. Did Mr. Belding, Zack, Screech, Lisa, and Jessie just all move out there together or what? What gives?

(I could be wrong about Jessie being in those first ones, her character sucked so bad, I tried to forget about her.)

SBTB rules! Tiffani Amber Thiessen was/is a goddess.

I even liked The College Years, but not the New Class... That was garbage.

Vodstok
09-24-2004, 04:15 AM
I absolutely hated this show, and any show like it.... I was too cynical for them even when i was a kid....

Before anyone asks... Screech is in NO WAY related to Neil Diamond. His last name is a coincidence (like Michael Bolton in Office Space). Mike D from the Beastie Boys is Neil Diamond's kid.

Oats
09-24-2004, 06:27 AM
YEA BOY!!!! SAVE THE DALI LLAMA AND THAT SCUMBAG MURDERER ABU-JAMAL BOOOOOIIIIYEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though, that show was awesome.. i liked the one where zack and lisa get together and screech gets all angry

MichaelMyers
09-24-2004, 11:18 AM
I was watching the "E! True Hollywood Story" for this show, apparently all the cast members would make fun of and ostracize Dustin Diamond (Screech) on the set. I laughed.

thepsychicfetus
09-27-2004, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
I was watching the "E! True Hollywood Story" for this show, apparently all the cast members would make fun of and ostracize Dustin Diamond (Screech) on the set. I laughed.

well obviously, i mean look at him

oh and on the subject of name coincidences, micheal myers from halloween has no relation to the real mike myers. although i wouldnt mind seeing the one from halloween dress up in a disco outfit and kill some people in the 70's, "YA BABY"...

Oats
09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Horshach never knew what hit him

thepsychicfetus
09-27-2004, 04:22 PM
haha

SourMilk
09-30-2004, 02:03 PM
I too used to watch Saved by the the bell... Theme Tune rocked!

haha..

What was that other one with the diner and the kids in a band
California dreamin or summat .. Sad to admit i used to watch that too...

Neither of these compare to Degrassi Junior high though..

That was exellent with that kid Wheels and his smart ass m8...whaddymakcallit can't remember his name...

:D

Sistinas
09-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers

The fucker deserved it, he gave a speach at the local college and I had the displeasure of meeting him.He acted like an ass( even to children) and refused to sign autographs, like he is some kind of big star.He is truly a prick, its easy to tell by the way he acts on Celebrity Boxing, Horshack was a helluva lot smaller than him and he showboated around like he was some kind of stud.In my opinion Screech is a grade A douche bag.

thepsychicfetus
09-30-2004, 03:25 PM
for some reason im not surprised. has anyone ever seen "dickie roberts former child star" david spade meets up with screech along with a bunch of other washed up actors. i dont understand him, he wasnt even big to begin with.hmmmm...

dantehorrorfan
09-30-2004, 09:29 PM
saved by the bell kicked ass new class sucked balls:D

thepsychicfetus
10-01-2004, 07:11 PM
yup, we've established this

Hate_Breeder
10-02-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by dantehorrorfan
saved by the bell kicked ass new class sucked balls:D