PDA

View Full Version : Which movie to watch tonight?

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 09:49 AM
Hello all! I want youre opinion on which of these movies to watch tonight?

Jeepers creepers 2
Last house on the left
Identity
Pet semetary 2
Black christmas

Or should i go for a fun night with finding Nemo?

AUSTIN316426808
10-30-2003, 10:07 AM
I'LL JUST GET THIS OUT THE WAY FIRST.
IF YOU PICK FINDING NEMO OVER ANY OF THESE MOVIES YOU SHOULD CUT OFF YOUR REGISTRATION TO THIS SITE CAUSE YOU'RE NOT A TRUE HORROR FAN.

NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY,

THE BEST MOVIE ON THE LIST IS LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT-IT'S A REALLY DISTURBING FILM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING CREEPED OUT DON'T WATCH IT.

AUSTIN316426808
10-30-2003, 10:09 AM
I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE FINDING NEMO THING, BUT I STILL WOULD'NT WATCH IT OVER ANY OF THESE FILMS.

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 10:10 AM
Hehe, dont get me wrong, i LOVE horror-movies, but once in a while i like other genres too. And i'we heard alot great about finding Nemo, thats why i brought that movie up. But i think im gonna watch Last house.... then :)

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE FINDING NEMO THING, BUT I STILL WOULD'NT WATCH IT OVER ANY OF THESE FILMS.
Might i ask why you always right with caps lock on? :P

ChaoticMinister
10-30-2003, 10:33 AM
Sorority Sex Kittens 3!!!

At least that's what losers like me watch :(

I'd go for Identity... less of a horror, really, more of a sci-fi thriller, but it does have its freaky moments... though I haven't seen Pet Sematary 2 or Black Christmas...

*FADE OUT*

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMinister
Sorority Sex Kittens 3!!!

At least that's what losers like me watch :(

I'd go for Identity... less of a horror, really, more of a sci-fi thriller, but it does have its freaky moments... though I haven't seen Pet Sematary 2 or Black Christmas...

*FADE OUT*
Think i'll save Black christmas for desember, need to get my christmas spirit up then.

ChaoticMinister
10-30-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Voorhees
Think i'll save Black christmas for desember, need to get my christmas spirit up then.

Great plan... There's so much to choose from for this time of year...

*FADE OUT*

moonsorrow
10-30-2003, 11:14 AM
since the popular demand is for you to watch last house on the left im going with pet cemitary 2...and yeah...why are you always writing with caps on? its anoying, looks like some insane guy is running and around the forum shouting at anyhting and everything.

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 11:32 AM
I still havent decided, but im soon going too :)

avenger00soul
10-30-2003, 01:05 PM
"I'll tell you where you find Nemo, check my stool."-

Famous words from Arnold Schwarzenegger

Voorhees
10-30-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul

Hehe, governour Schwarzenegger :P

moonsorrow
10-30-2003, 01:23 PM
the governator

ChaoticMinister
10-30-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul

When...
The...
Fudge...
Did...
He...
Say...
That...?

("You know the apocalypse is upon us when a body builder turned famous action star becomes a Governor of a US State." -~- Me)

*FADE OUT*

Ritualistic
10-30-2003, 01:58 PM
I would watch Black Christmas...I love Last House on the left But to me Black Christmas is more creepier... out of wes craven movies I prefer Hills have eyes....

ShamSham04
10-30-2003, 02:05 PM
I'd pick Finding Nemo. Excellent movie.

But if you're wanting to watch horror or thriller, I'd go with Identity.

Primo8998
10-31-2003, 12:09 PM
OK guys just went down to my local best buy store. I picked up Last House on the Left and Sleepaway Camp survival kit on dvd. I have not seen any of the above movies, but you guys influenced me and my girlfriend to buy them. Are we instore for a good scare!!!!

avenger00soul
10-31-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Primo8998
OK guys just went down to my local best buy store. I picked up Last House on the Left and Sleepaway Camp survival kit on dvd. I have not seen any of the above movies, but you guys influenced me and my girlfriend to buy them. Are we instore for a good scare!!!!

That wouldn't be Bestbuy on Nicholsville would it?

The end of Sleepaway Camp will give you nightmares for a month. It did me anyway.

Primo8998
10-31-2003, 12:12 PM
Sure was!!! Sup local kentuckian!

avenger00soul
10-31-2003, 12:13 PM
Sure was!!! Sup local kentuckian!

That's great, I was in that store yesterday. Small world.

Primo8998
10-31-2003, 12:21 PM
Avenger, that was not you u who put sleepaway camp survival kit behind all the other movies? I think you were trying to hide it from me huh? I can not wait to see all 3 tonight. The kit also has footage of the unfinished 4th.

avenger00soul
10-31-2003, 12:24 PM
Avenger, that was not you u who put sleepaway camp survival kit behind all the other movies? I think you were trying to hide it from me huh? I can not wait to see all 3 tonight. The kit also has footage of the unfinished 4th.

Not me, I've had my copy for a long time. I even have the discontinued version with the red cross on the cover. I hope you like the first one, the sequels are more comedy. I found the fourth disc to be disappointing, but that's just me. Good luck sleeping tonight after the end of the film.

MichaelMyers
10-31-2003, 02:37 PM
I'd personally pick any of those movies over "Finding Nemo". Pixar is starting to get on my nerves.

Primo8998
10-31-2003, 04:57 PM
OK...We just watched "The Last House On The Left". It was recommended to us by you guys. We have to say it was the absolute worst and pathetic fucking movie that we have ever seen. It had great possibilities to be good...but it so was anything but. Did they get the idea of Mcguyver from the dad or what? Damn........that was some lame ass shit!!! I pray to god that the "avenger" and the rest of you guys won't let us down on "Sleepaway Camp" or else I swear to god you guys are the most pussy shit people I'm ever talked to about horror movies. Scared what?

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
10-31-2003, 06:17 PM
I would have to go with Jeepers Creepers 2 (if you do let me know how it is) Ive seen all the others...I would just be eager to see something new...Either way you go you have a pretty good selection cant really go wrong with any of them...Hell watch'em all.

Damn is the majority of the people in this forum in Kentucky?

avenger00soul
10-31-2003, 07:08 PM
OK...We just watched "The Last House On The Left". It was recommended to us by you guys. We have to say it was the absolute worst and pathetic fucking movie that we have ever seen. It had great possibilities to be good...but it so was anything but. Did they get the idea of Mcguyver from the dad or what? Damn........that was some lame ass shit!!! I pray to god that the "avenger" and the rest of you guys won't let us down on "Sleepaway Camp" or else I swear to god you guys are the most pussy shit people I'm ever talked to about horror movies. Scared what?

Alot of people are disappointed by that film. Regardless, it's still a horror classic. The original film it's based on is a brilliant movie.

Primo8998
10-31-2003, 07:32 PM
I can see where it is a horror classic, and I'm not dissing on that, but i have heard that it was scary and it was not. Although i am curious on what "classic" it was based on or originated from. We love horror movies and love to see new creepy movies. We're not totally dissing on the movies that are recommended, just not ones that would scare us when we were 8 years old? And we did watch "Sleep Away Camp" and although the end was quite horrific, it still was not what was expected, but if i was 8..I would have been quite disturbed of going to camp. So, since we bought these movies tonight...we are willing to trade for "Wrong Turn" and the new Outkast CD. You will get ....."the Last house on the Left' and "The Sleepaway Survival Kit" for our request. Any Takers?

avenger00soul
10-31-2003, 08:00 PM
I can see where it is a horror classic, and I'm not dissing on that, but i have heard that it was scary and it was not. Although i am curious on what "classic" it was based on or originated from. We love horror movies and love to see new creepy movies. We're not totally dissing on the movies that are recommended, just not ones that would scare us when we were 8 years old? And we did watch "Sleep Away Camp" and although the end was quite horrific, it still was not what was expected, but if i was 8..I would have been quite disturbed of going to camp. So, since we bought these movies tonight...we are willing to trade for "Wrong Turn" and the new Outkast CD. You will get ....."the Last house on the Left' and "The Sleepaway Survival Kit" for our request. Any Takers?

After you reach a certain age, is anything really "scary" anymore? I think we're all pretty jaded after age 6. I guess old school horror fans were recommending those to you. You should have stated you wanted newer, creepier films. Also, why didn't you just rent them? Could have saved yourself a bit of cash. Hell, I would have let you borrow them. Haha.

Last House on the Left is a remake of Bergman's classic The Virgin Spring.